Saturday, August 22, 2026

Preconception (Audio)

 

In 1987, I collaborated with Mick Magic (pictured right) with his band, Magic Moments At Twilight Time, to record a few of my poems. Over the next few days, I will be posting a short audio collection here, courtesy of Mick himself.



PRECONCEPTION

 << PLAY HERE >>


What’s the poem about? When I was in my early twenties, I began to wonder if I would ever have any kids, what they would be like, and, just as importantly, who their mother would be?… Of course, I know the answer to that question now! 

You can read a full selection of my poems on the website at www.malfoster.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Interview with Sally Roast (From 17 April 2026)

Mal Foster has written seven novels, and his eighth, Betrayal of the Soul, will be published this summer. Many of his books tackle delicat...