Friday, August 28, 2026

Signed Copies


One of the great pleasures of being an independent author is the opportunity to meet readers and anyone exploring my work for the first time. I have done this on several occasions at book launches and signing events following the publication of each of my novels. On top of that, I also get the opportunity to meet people at other gatherings, be they at joint events with other authors or even another author's own book signing.



Reader, Pat Lewis from Canada

 

This week, on Tuesday, during an impromptu signing, I had the pleasure of meeting Pat Lewis (pictured) from Canada, who flew back the following morning with a signed copy of each of my eight novels. If I can, I will always be on hand to talk about my books, receive feedback, and offer advice to any fledgling authors who are about to embark on their publishing journeys. 

Just so you know, signed copies are available from me at any time at just £8.00 each (plus P&P if applicable). Please email me at malfoster1956@gmail.com if you would like a copy (or copies).

Remember, you can find out more about all my novels at www.malfoster.co.uk 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Injustice for Daphne

  Whilst I was in the final stages of preparing my third novel,  An Invisible Nemesis,  for publication, something terrible happened in Malt...